Ecuador was a fantastic way to kick off a new year, filled with crazy activities and amazingly fun people to share the experiences with. A few of the things I’ll remember…
- White water rafting
- Making our own rosé wine (by mixing two bad wines to make one ok wine. Don’t judge)
- Canyoneering down waterfalls
- Dancing in the street
- The fully stocked mini-bar that seemed to follow us from one location to the next, including camping
- Laughing until I cried
- Horseback riding
- Climbing ‘stairs’ along the side of a cliff that terrified me more than anything else I’ve done in the past year
- Mountain biking
- The most bizarre nativity scene I’ve ever laid eyes on
If Ecuador was any indication, I think 2014 might somehow be even more amazing than 2013.
One thought on “Ecuador: Picture Blog”
Reblogged this on Ecuador Galore and commented:
Awesome photos in this picture blog of Ecuador. Plenty of outdoor activities for the adventurous in Ecuador.